Image via Wikipedia Image via Wikipedia
- Google Finally Updates FeedBurner To Focus On Real Time Stats And Twitter (techcrunch.com)
- "Garth Brooks Nashville Tickets For 8th Show" and related posts (salaswildthoughts.blogspot.com)
- You Are Not Getting Backlinks From CommentLuv (famousbloggers.net)
- The Changing Face of RSS - What the Death of Bloglines Means for the Future of RSS (plagiarismtoday.com)
"If You Want One of the Best Link Building Services Around then Let Us Ensure That Your Website is Reviewed on High Ranking, and Established Blogs. Included in This Offer is Custom Written Relevant and Original Content, Which is Tailored to Your Niche and Guaranteed to Give You Permanent Back Links."
PageRank Distribution of blogs : 3 - PR3, 25 - PR2, 17 - PR1
Why You Need Blog Reviews and The Best Time to Have Them?
- Get your site reviewed as part of your promotional tactics our list of professional reviewers will provide great feedback for your website or service.
- Our blog reviews will bring you Direct traffic from quality blogs along with the best marketing techniques for your products and services.
- Our reviews are designed to Popularize Your Product or Site Launch by bringing you targeted traffic.
- Getting Reviewed by our Bloggers will improve the link popularity of your website and improve you Search Engine Rankings.
- Our service is Geared Towards Small Companies and New Websites. We want to help you gain Great Testimonials through our reviews of your products/services.
- The benefits of using your product or service will be Boosted by our reviews as they will have a ready made audience in the form of our blogger' audiences.
- We specialize in Search Engine Optimization & our services will ensure that you receive links from text surrounded by relevant content. This is guaranteed to improve the quality and popularity of your website and is the technique that experts use. Our Search Engine Optimized content will help you to improve your position with the search engines quickly and easily.
- Establish positive brand value about your website.
- SubmitEdge Blog Reviews are affordable Why Pay between $20 and $200 for a Website Review. Choose SubmitEdge, we offer reviews on quality blogs for as little as $7.21 each!
- SubmitEdge guarantees that your site will be reviewed on indexed, and established High Ranking Blogs which will deliver Targeted Traffic to your site.
- Multiple backlinks from blogs with at least a page rank 2, static, one-way backlinks to your website. You don't have to worry about linking back to any other websites; this is not a reciprocal link building service.
- Deep linking, this means that all the pages in your blog will be fully optimized rather than just the home page. This will drastically increase the visibility of your website, and increase the amount of pages that bring traffic from the SERPS.
- We offer benefits that are much harder to obtain if you rely on directory submissions alone.
- Contextual backlinks from website reviews. This means you will get incoming links from prominent blogs each of which will be embedded in relevant and related written content.
- The above is a major factor in improving your search engine rankings and increasing the value of the incoming links.
- Unique content posting: Unique blog reviews guarantee that there will be no penalties for duplicate content.
Our Blog Reviews are Guaranteed to bring Valuable Traffic to Your Website. They will also provide you with Valuable Link Building.
- Most blog websites are located on Unique C class IPs (Approximately 50 c class for 90 blog reviews).
- Up to 3 anchor texts per blog entry with the option of deep linking.
- User can provide up to 25 anchor texts so that each blog entry gives out a different anchor link.
- Users can receive from 5 to 90 blog reviews..
- Search engines are 'pinged' once the blog submission is completed.
- All blog entries provide great SEO value, and are ideally suited for 'relevant' link building.
- Detailed report once reviews are done.
Image via Wikipedia
- GameSpot Score
- Release Date: Mar 23, 2004
Condition Zero's release is overshadowed by no fewer than three new technologically advanced, highly anticipated shooters, which all cast a harsh light on what is essentially a 6-year-old game--albeit a classic one.
- Genre: Modern First-Person Shooter
- Release Date: Oct 25, 2005
Once again you can control the development of a civilization, in Civilization IV. Civilization IV adds gameplay enhancements and a redesigned interface to make playing the game faster and easier.
- Genre: Historic Turn-Based Strategy
- Check Prices
- Release Date: Oct 29, 2003
Most anyone who plays games would more than likely be very impressed with Call of Duty's authentic presentation, well designed and often very intense single-player missions, and fast-paced, entertaining multiplayer modes.
- Genre: Historic First-Person Shooter
- Check Prices